We take the necessary steps to protect your information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
This website https://timeshareexithelp.com contains links to other websites, however this website is not responsible for the content, operation or privacy practices of any other websites.
You do not have to provide any personal details and you may do so at your own discretion. No personal or payment information of any kind is stored by us.
Any information you do provide, such as an email address and related electronic communications, is used and disclosed only in relation to the primary purpose of the website.
This website is not intended to receive confidential information from you, so any information that you send us – text, data, document, graphic, image, concept, question, suggestion, comment or other – will not be considered confidential. Therefore, your act of sending it gives us permission to use, reproduce, publish, or transmit it.
• We collect and store names, email addresses etc which website users choose to provide. We collect this and any other relevant information you have chosen to provide for use only in line with the purpose of the website.
• Like most websites, visitor details (called Log Files) are kept in a storage facility called a Web Server.
These details can include your IP address (your computer’s unique number), your operating system type, your web browser preferences and type (e.g. Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari), the name of the website you came here from, as well as the time you have spent on this website and which pages of the site you have visited. This collected information is for the purpose of understanding visitor traffic and trends, and delivering more relevant and helpful content to visitors.
• Cookies may be used to remember your preferences when using this website.
Cookies are small digital signature files stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded once you have visited a website.
For example, a name and email address you have entered on this website previously might automatically appear when you re-visit the Shop – this is because a cookie has stored this information.
Online advertising companies also enable ads to be displayed to you based on the sites you seem to be interested in. You can opt out of the use of these cookies here.
• As information is collected as a result of interactions related to this website, it may be used for general research and observation with the aim of improving services and customer satisfaction levels.
• If such information disclosure occurs, TEH takes reasonable steps to make sure that the individuals and companies also follow confidentiality and privacy obligations to protect your personal information, and that overseas parties can comply with privacy principles.
• Generally, you have the right to know what information of yours, if any, we have on record. If you would like to make such a request, please let us know.
You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons, and we reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis if appropriate.